Ministry of Sound Group Ltd.
By moving from a business model based on club and brand ownership to a model that shifts the focus to licensing contracts, Ministry of Sound Group continues to lead the market through continued innovation and leveraging its long history and expertise.
This transition means that we are able to support partners at a local level to build strong and sustainable businesses.
"Developing a strong business together"
By leveraging 18 years experience as a club operator we are able to provide our Licence partners with all our "know how", including club operations, human resources, construction and maintenance, purchasing, management and finance, sales and marketing, technological support, web sites and, of course, club development.
Ministry of Sound Group is now seeking to develop Licence Partnerships across the world in order to exploit our worldwide Brands through a network of great local operators who can exploit our expertise.
"Together, we can build lasting relationships based on profitable partnerships"
As a Licence Partner, your will operate your club and/or territory directly under the Ministry of Sound and Hed Kandi brands - we will grant to our Licence Partners an exclusive territory or location.
As a Licence Partner, you benefit from a full range of services and array of powerful skills that are unique in the club business.
We are committed to sharing our knowledge transparently with regard to:
- Our Brands and Development Strategy
- Our Brand innovations
You will benefit from the Brands Assets:
- The world's most famous club brands
- High Brand recognition and customer loyalty
- Innovative Brand development programmes
"Our Development Is Your Development"
The Ministry of Sound Group is able to support our Licence Partners in a wide range of areas:
- We are able to advise on the right club locations
- We can support our Licence Partners on "new build" or "refurbishment" programmes, building "world class" venues
- To develop your clubs, Ministry of Sound has a strong and robust brand image from venue style to music policy through many programmes of Brand innovation and Brand extension e.g. Merchandise and Music
Event Planning and Talent Management
- We are able to support you to put in place a strong events calendar
- We already operate on a worldwide basis with tours, and we can link our Licence Partners into these events and world class DJ's
- Operating a club requires key skills and we will support our Licence Partners through relevant HR advice and a robust Training Programme for key personnel
Strong Sales & Marketing Programmes
- To make our brands livelier and more appealing, we continuously invest significant amounts in communication-as a result our Brands are are consistently in the spotlight
- Our Brands are showcased through global advertising campaigns, public relations initiatives and special events
- We give our Licence Partners full access to our local marketing initiatives and will work closely to develop a robust launch and ongoing marketing strategies
On Going Head Office and Field Support
- We will provide ad-hoc support by a dedicated team of specialists to our Licence Partners
- As part of our commitment to ensure our Brands deliver outstanding experiences for our customers we have a comprehensive system for measuring service performance through a programme of audit